us via Livestream on February 15-16, 2016 for Stanford Social Innovation Review's Data
On Purpose: The Promise and Pitfalls of the Connected World.
Are you unable to attend this year's Data On
Purpose in-person? Now you can join us remotely by registering for our Livestream option!
The technologies that connect us and provide unimaginable
opportunities to effect positive change can also expose us to potential
liabilities and tremendous risks.
Join us via Livestream for a two-day exploration of the
macro trends and practical technologies shaping our global society.
This year’s Data on Purpose will be a mix of plenary and
breakout sessions, examining some of the larger forces for good and ill shaping
public discourse and action (from click-tivism to cyber-hate, from
movement-building to fake news), and presenting emerging technologies and tools
that can make the work of social innovation more efficient and effective. Topics
we plan to explore at this year’s gathering include:
- Digital Dependency? How Nonprofits Fit in the World
of Big Tech
- Combatting Hate Speech Online
- What Open 990s Mean for You
- Into the Breach: Emerging Practices in Digital Security
- Effectively Partnering with Governments (and
- Assessing Your Data Maturity
- Blockchain and Digital Currency
- Understanding Your Nonprofit Ecosystem Through
- A.I.: Good or Evil (a Debate)
Additionally, over the course of the two days we will have a
series of quick “Technology for Good” presentations, where organizations
addressing various challenges (education, health, environment, etc.) will show
how they are using the tools of the connected world to make a difference.
Livestream attendee benefits:
- Real-time video streaming of main stage presentations*.
- Download the Data On Purpose 2018 conference app, to network with fellow
- Submit questions via social media and see them answered at the conference.
- View sessions at your convenience; live, or on demand after the conference
to post-conference resources like presentation slides, related content, and
Livestream is a great option for those who are
unable to attend in-person. And at only $299
***, it’s a significant savings versus the in-person registration
hope you’ll join us.
all main stage sessions may be included in the Livestream. Breakout sessions
are not included in Livestream.
demand video recordings will be available to Livestream registrants
approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of each day. On demand access access included unlimited viewing for 6 months.
***Livestream registration fee is per individual user.