Join us via Livestream on September 12-13, 2017 for Stanford Social Innovation Review's twelfth annual Nonprofit Management Institute: Leading Social Change in Turbulent Times.
Are you unable to attend this year's Nonprofit Management Institute in-person? Now you can join us remotely by registering for our Livestream option!
Even in periods of relative stability, nonprofit leaders face multiple challenges—issues of scalability, governance, collaboration, evaluation, funding, and more. But these topics face an additional level of complexity during periods of global economic, social, or political upheaval. How do leaders of nonprofit organizations successfully navigate the increased demands of their role during these periods?
The Livestream ticketing option ensures you won't miss out on the chance to learn from fellow nonprofit leaders at this two-day conference produced by Stanford Social Innovation Review.
We will explore how you can:
• Engage your community to establish inclusion, co-ownership, and successful partnerships that get results
• Mobilize the power of social movements to create change
• Use storytelling and communication techniques to build awareness that leads to action
• Diversify your funding sources in an era of financial uncertainty
• Distribute decision-making among beneficiaries with the co-creation system
• Increase impact with data-driven and evidence-based practices
• And more
Livestream attendee benefits:
• Real-time video streaming of main stage presentations*.
• Download the NMI2017 conference app, to network with fellow attendees.
• Submit questions via social media and see them answered at the conference.
• View sessions at your convenience; live, or on demand after the conference ends.
• Access to post-conference resources like presentation slides, related content, and more!
Livestream is a great option for those who are unable to attend in-person. And at only $299 per seat**, it’s a significant savings versus the in-person registration fee.
We hope you’ll join us.
*Not all main stage sessions will be included in the Livestream. Breakout sessions not included in Livestream.
**Livestream registration fee is per individual user.
***On demand video recordings will be available to Livestream registrants approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of each day. On demand access includes unlimited viewing for 6 months.